If only I discovered this recipe earlier in the summer! This is seriously one of my favorite salads I’ve ever had. Adapted from PopSugar’s Hydrating Cucumber Salad, this cilantro and lime yumminess is the perfect refreshing salad to keep you hydrated and full. Trust me when I say you’ll be packing this salad for lunch every day from now on.
-1 medium cucumber, diced
– 1 1/4 cups of corn
– 1 red pepper, diced
– 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
– 1 can black beans, drained and thoroughly rinsed
– 1 lime
– 1/2 an avocado, diced
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop all your vegetables as needed.
2. Combine cucumber, corn, red pepper, tomatoes and black beans in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add cilantro and squeeze lime over the mixture and stir.
4. Mix in avocado and add salt and pepper as desired.
What’s your favorite salad from this summer that you’ll be bringing with you into the fall?